TIMBER FRAME FLOOR PLANS – MAPLE CREEK
This open floor plan is ideal for informal living. The main living spaces are not separated by walls, instead they are defined by changes in the ceiling height. The placement of stairway devices the kitchen from the living room while an alcove helps create a more generous dining area. Both the living room and master bedroom are spacious, enjoying the primary views to the rear, they share access to a screened porch expanding the living area to the outside. The open and airy loft looks down into the living room and also takes advantage of the views to the rear of the home. Developed for a sloped lot, a downstairs bathroom and two comfortable and bright bedroom are shown.
Floor Plan Details:
- 1,293 sq ft on main level
- 1,276 sq ft on lower level
- 233 sq ft on upper level
- Convert the loft to an upstairs bedroom and bath, use of a shed dormer would increase the usable space in this area significantly.
- If not built over a finished basement and additional bedroom space is desires, it may be worked into the the loft, or add a wing similar to the master bedroom onto the opposite side.
- Add lower level to increase square footage and to add additional bedrooms and bathrooms. See floor plan for more details.
3d Virtual Tour:
Your timber frame home is anything you want it to be. Think of your home as your canvas where you paint your own vision — and set your own distinct tone and style. Our home plans are simply starting points on your design journey, and it all begins with a relaxed conversation.
Call 828.749.8000 to schedule your design consultation today.