TIMBER FRAME FLOOR PLANS – BROOKHOLLOW
A wonderful mixture of form and materials (interesting roof lines, gables, windows, stone chimney and timbered entry) all come together to make a visually exciting home. At the front door guests enter to a traditional height flat ceiling. Moving through the home, they are treated to dining and living rooms of generous proportions with dramatic cathedral ceilings. This home is oriented to capture a view with abundant windows and a deck and screened porch to the rear. The loft area with its higher vantage point takes full advantage of the gable window wall and the views beyond. The fireplace is positioned to be enjoyed whether you are in the living room, dining room or loft. The entertainment area that includes the kitchen, dining and living room but also spills out to the deck, screened porch and the upper level loft. This is truly a smaller home with a big house feel.
Floor Plan Details:
- 1,162 sq ft on main level
- 208 sq ft on upper level
- 1,146 sq ft on lower level
- Convert the loft area bedroom to a second level bedroom.
- Floor over the the kitchen/dining area to create a second level bedroom. You might also choose to add a second level bath stacked above the one on the first level.
- Add a lower level to increase square footage and add additional bed and bathrooms. See floor plan for more details.
3d Virtual Tour:
Your timber frame home is anything you want it to be. Think of your home as your canvas where you paint your own vision — and set your own distinct tone and style. Our home plans are simply starting points on your design journey, and it all begins with a relaxed conversation.
Call 828.749.8000 to schedule your design consultation today.