TIMBER FRAME FLOOR PLANS – BROOKFIELD
A mixture of cedar lap siding, stone, stucco, and timber combine to give the Brookfield the old world flavor of a European getaway. As you move from the foyer to the gathering room there is a dramatic change from flat to vaulted ceiling. From here you and your guests will take in the massive stone fireplace flanked by view-capturing windows. Rather than utilizing a formal dining area, this home features an oversized bright country kitchen for casually communal cooking and dining. The generous first-level master bedroom enjoys its own access to the rear deck, where you can meander to reflect on all of the wonderful goings-on inside.
Floor Plan Details:
- 1,720 sq ft on main level
- 226 sq ft on upper level
- 1,767 sq ft on lower level
- Remove the vaulted ceiling from the kitchen and/or master bedroom areas to create bedroom space on the second level.
- Expand the kitchen or master bedroom areas by lengthening the frames that create these spaces.
- Add lower level to increase square footage and add additional bed and bathrooms. See floor plan for more details.
3d Virtual Tour:
Your timber frame home is anything you want it to be. Think of your home as your canvas where you paint your own vision — and set your own distinct tone and style. Our home plans are simply starting points on your design journey, and it all begins with a relaxed conversation.
Call 828.749.8000 to schedule your design consultation today.